Sunday, December 28, 2014

UFO SIGHTINGS: MUFON Case - Witness Photographs Incredibly Transparent Geodesic-Shaped UFO Over Austria!



December 28, 2014 -  AUSTRIA - An Austrian witness captured on camera the following images of a stunningly transparent geodesic-shaped UFO over Vienna, according to testimony in Case 61696 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

Witness reports:

"I'm a resident of Vienna in Austria and when I was on the balcony, I saw this huge transparent vehicle floating above the clouds for about two minutes." "I grabbed my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) and after I took a photograph of it, the vehicle was gone." "I've never seen anything like it, it was strange."




See original image HERE.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...