Wednesday, April 8, 2015

UFO SIGHTINGS: The Latest UFO Sightings Across The Globe - April 8, 2015!

UFO orb over Tijuana, Mexico

April 8, 2015 - EARTH
- The following videos constitutes several of the latest sightings of unidentified flying objects across the globe.

WATCH: UFO orb over Tijuana, Mexico - April 6, 2015.




WATCH: Cloaked cigar-shaped UFO hovers over the Popocatepetl volcano, Mexico - April 6, 2015.




Wedding photographer sees Blue UFO anomaly seen over Taiwan - April 2, 2015.


Eye-witness report:
This is a moving what??? ...... flying rod or is it an animal in flight??? Its rotating while its moving in flight with wings, but seemingly looks like flying rod waves. I did not notice it, so I was not sure, but I think I finally photographed the feeling fly rod.






WATCH: UFO activity over El Paso, Texas, United States - April 1, 2015.

Eye-witness report:
On 4/1/15 at 11:07pm, my wife, daughter, son & I observed these lights. We watched them for 20 minutes.

This is only 4 minutes of what we saw. We saw them ascend, descend and move around. The storage on my iPhone became full and I couldn’t record any more. But we actually saw them travel from El Paso to over Las Cruces in the blink of an eye.

That’s like 80 miles away in a blink. They then ascended together and moved toward Alburquerque at a high rate of speed. They were gone! I’ve been a licensed pilot for 12 years and have never seen aircraft like this or witnessed aircraft travel at such great distances so quickly.

I apologize for the audio, I was super excited! Also, video does not do this justice, it was far brighter, clearer and dramatic in person.







WATCH: Triangle formation hovering above Long Beach, California, United States - April 1, 2015.

Eye-witness report:
Object(s) with three lights seen at about 8:50pm on Easter Sunday hovering southwest of my vantage point. The silent objects glided eastward and looked like orange fireballs. They flashed erratically and then disappeared one by one.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...