Thursday, April 9, 2015

UFO SIGHTINGS: The Latest UFO Sightings Across The Globe - April 10, 2015!

UFO anomaly over Turkey

April 9, 2015 - EARTH
- The following videos constitutes several of the latest sightings of unidentified flying objects across the globe.

WATCH: Daytime photos of a bright ring over New Ellenton, South Carolina, United States  - April 8, 2015.




Eye-witness report:
I was photographing clouds with my cell phone. In between layers of cloud was what I thought a star until I went inside and zoomed in. The circle with a hole on the center was clearly not a star. I was in front of my house in New Ellenton, S. C. In Aiken County. I enjoy photographing the sky, stars moon and clouds. But I have never seen this before.





Red UFO sighting above Turkey - April 4, 2015.







Eye-witness report:
I read today a article about a ufo above Turkey wich my girlfriend and i witnessed and photographed. We live in Greece border with Turkey.

It started at 20.40 when i was looking to the sky and full moon wich they were starting to spray from about 2 hours before. I was watching how it spread out and suddenly saw this big red dot appearing and thought thats a weird star. Soon after it started to be very bright an streching out up and down.I ran inside to take my Nikon camera and shouted to my girlfriend to see what i was seeing.

I took about 60 photos in RAW files. It started to pulsate very strong for about a half an hour. The size streched out to more then twice the diameter of the moon and was very bright as it was poking thru the “clouds”.

All the event the marks of planes kept appearing till the end of the event then the sky cleared up again? It stayed in one spot the whole time it only became taller and shorte brighter and dimmer.

It was intensely huge and bright and there.


WATCH: Triangle-shaped UFO sighting recorded over India  - April 3, 2015.




WATCH: UFO over Indiana, United States  - April 3, 2015.




UFO photos taken in La Jolla, California, United States - March 31, 2015.
These interesting UFO photos were taken in the sky above La Jolla, an affluent neighborhood in San Diego, California. This paranormal phenomenon happened on 31st March 2015.








Eye-witness report:
After a storm had passed, was taking photos of a rainbow. Down the street I noticed an odd red shaft of light, so I took a couple of photos. Was surprised to find a cocoon of light within the red shaft by applying red filtering.


Glowing UFO Stays Over Volcano In Mexico - March 31, 2015.





Eye-witness report:

SkyAlert and Webcams de Mexico picked up a mysterious light on the evening of March 31st, crossing the fumarole generated by the Popocatepetl Volcano barely three minutes after an explosion within the crater of the colossus, which expelled incandescent fragments.

See more HERE and HERE



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...