Saturday, November 14, 2015

UFO SIGHTINGS: The Latest UFO Sightings Across The Globe - November 14, 2015!

UFO activity over Melbourne, Australia.

November 14, 2015 - EARTH - The following videos constitutes several of the latest sightings of unidentified flying objects across the globe.

WATCH: Massive UFO over Melbourne, Australia - November 13, 2015.

Eye-witness report:
Never seen anything like this before. Object seems static. Simply appears, lasts a few minutes, then vanishes. Massive in size. Using a 50 mm lens. Orions belt in frame for scale. Can't rule out the possibility of some kind of reflection? Recorded on my SD stick 23.25 to 25.10 minutes. 





WATCH: Spinning UFO over Portugal  - November 12, 2015.

 


WATCH: Bright UFO hovering above Arizona, United States  - October 30, 2015.




WATCH: White glowing UFO over Santa Tecla, El Salvador  - October 29, 2015.

Eye-witness report:
By the end of the noon, I was trying to take some photos of the sky by its colours when, suddenly, I saw the oject. So I took the photo right on the object When I noticed the object I guessed it would be a helicopter The object was comingo due to south from San Salvador vulcano, suddenly but slowly change its direction right to the east and I can't see anymore because here it's a residential area and other houses don't let see it anymore Well, I was happy to see a rare object Because it's a residential area, other houses don't let see a little more the traffic of the object.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...