Tuesday, December 1, 2015

UFO SIGHTINGS: The Latest UFO Sightings Across The Globe - December 1, 2015!

UFO over British Colombia.


December 1, 2015 - EARTH
- The following videos constitutes several of the latest sightings of unidentified flying objects across the globe.


UFO Cloud over Greensboro, North Carolina, United States  - November 29, 2015






WATCH: Colorful UFO over Surrey, British Colombia, Canada - November, 2015.


Eye-witness report (Unedited):

Spotted this from my bedroom window this evening - November 29, 2015. Approx time 11:30PM. At first I thought it was a helicopter, but it wasn't moving in any particular direction. With my camera in hand I went out back, and this is what I captured. The more I zoomed in, the harder it was to stay still and keep the "UFO" centered. It wasn't moving around - that's my lack of tri-pod :P LOL Though near the end I did notice that it started moving away from me. As I write this, it's no where in sight.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...