Thursday, January 21, 2016

UFO SIGHTINGS: The Latest UFO Sightings Across The Globe - January 21, 2016!

UFO over Popocatepetl volcano in Mexico. See more below.

January 21, 2016 - EARTH - The following videos constitutes several of the latest sightings of unidentified flying objects across the globe.


WATCH: Cigar-shaped UFO near Popocatepetl volcano, Mexico - January 18, 2016.

 



WATCH: Daytime UFO over El Cajon, California, United States - January 14, 2016.

Eye-witness report:
I was getting ready to go to work at about 11:30 am. I noticed a plane or jet heading straight up which got my attention. I started recording the jet till it was out of range of the camera. I later came home from work to see the video when I noticed a very fast object me and my girlfriend didn’t see during the time I was recording. It was at about 0:10-0:11 seconds into the video when I saw a object past extremely fast from the right side of the video and head to the left side of the video. I took screenshots to analyze it a bit better. It looks like something I’ve never seen. Not a bug or bird. When I saw it more clearly I was excited and sort of skeptical, but I then uploaded it to YouTube so my friends and family can see it and give me their opinion and most said its definitely a UFO. I’m not sure what it is but I want to share this video with MUFON and maybe I can get a answer or maybe you guys can have more evidence of real UFOs. 


 


WATCH: Stunning UFO over Melbourne, Australia - January 13, 2016.


 
WATCH: Bright UFO sighting recorded over San Diego County, California - December 31, 2015.

Eye-witness report:
I was waiting at a stop light as I noticed three strange lights over head. I pulled over in a parking lot to stop and observe and take photos. As I was watching the three craft hovering two of them started moving straight up and away from me their lights getting smaller and smaller as they flew out of my sight. The third stage where it was except for moving erratically from side to side after around 5 minutes it took off in the same direction as the other two and quickly shot straight up overhead the same direction as the others.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...