Monday, February 8, 2016

UFO SIGHTINGS: The Latest UFO Sightings Across The Globe - February 8, 2016!

UFO over Australia. See video below.

February 8, 2016 - EARTH - The following videos constitutes several of the latest sightings of unidentified flying objects across the globe.


WATCH: UFO  over Russia - February 4, 2016.

 


WATCH: UFO cloud over Mexico - February 3, 2016.

 
See livestream video HERE.


WATCH: Multiple UFO lights over Smyrna, Tennessee, United States - February 3, 2016.

Eye-witness report:
My daughters and I were driving East on I-24 in Tennessee. The lights seemed to be hovering over the trees to the southeast of my location. We were driving, so it was hard to tell. I thought they were possibly helicopters from a nearby Air National Guard base. They seemed to remain stationary as we drove right under them. There were four bright points of white lights shaped in a crescent with a twinkling reddish/white in the center of the four brighter points of light. I have lived in this area most of my life and have never witnessed anything like this before. We continued on to our destination writing it off as what we thought it had to be, helicopters. But, curiosity got the best of me


 


WATCH: UFO sighting over Mudgee, Australia - February 2, 2016.




UFO sighting over Barrel, Argentina - February 2, 2016.
New interesting photo footage of a UFO sighting recorded over Barrel, Argentina on the 2nd of February 2016.




WATCH: UFO sighting over Melbourne, Australia - February 1, 2016.

Eye-witness report:

This is not a plane. There was no noise after this passed over unlike planes that have a sound after they pass. This came from Berwick direction at approx. 10:15pm 1/2/2016.




WATCH: UFO sighting over Madison, Wisconsin, United States - February 1, 2016.




WATCH: Daytime UFO sighting over Los Angeles, California, United States - February 1, 2016.



WATCH: Daytime UFO sighting over Las Vegas, Nevada, United States - January 9, 2016.




UFO sighting over Strandhill, Ireland - April 14, 2014.

Eye-witness report:
I took this photo of the moon rising over Knockn area mountain in Strandhill, Ireland. On inspection of the photo on my computer I noticed an object to the left [north/east] of the moon/mountain and thought it very peculiar. At first I thought maybe camera shake , but the photo was taken on a tripod remotely activated. No blur of anything else.



WATCH: UFO sighting over LaGrande, Oregon, United States - August 5, 2013.

Eye-witness report:

My wife and I were having a barbecue on our balcony when she saw it first. I knew immediately it wasn't something normal. I was taking the video when It either blasted off so fast we could not see or literally just disappeared.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...