Friday, April 1, 2016

UFO SIGHTINGS: The Latest UFO Sightings Across The Globe - April 1, 2016!

UFO lights over Massachusetts. See more below.

April 1, 2016 - EARTH - The following videos constitutes several of the latest sightings of unidentified flying objects across the globe.


WATCH: Amazing footage of a UFO over Massachusetts, United States - March 29, 2016.

Eye-witness report:
Driving towards the Village Commons in South Hadley, my friend and I could see two bright lights in the sky that kind of looked like head lights. They were just sitting in the same spot for a very long time. We could see them about a half a mile away.

As we got towards the center of the village commons, it looked as though the UFO was now over us. The two lights that we had previously seen turned into three very bright lights. As we were freaking out I had climbed into the backseat of the car and stuck my head out the window. I could see the three very bright lights in a triangle shape and as I was looking at them, I could make out the circular shape of the craft. It looked very low and gigantic.

Not long after it just sat above us and hovered, it started to move very fast and get far away. At this point, I needed to head home but my friend who witnessed it with me, continued to search for it after I left. She found it again on 202 in South Hadley and followed it all the way to Memorial Drive in Chicopee. She called me freaking out saying how close she was to it and that she was going to pull over to try and capture a picture.

As soon as she parked, she said she was underneath it like we were before, and then the phone started to act up. I started to lose her and eventually our call dropped. She called me back freaking out telling me she captured pictures and a video. I strongly believe that I saw a UFO tonight. You can watch the video and decide for yourself whether or not you believe my story.


 



WATCH: UFO over Colima volcano in Mexico - March 28, 2016.

 
 See volcano webcam HERE.



Green UFO Caught Over Cajarc, France - March 28, 2016.


Eye-witness report:
I was taking pictures of French mountains with a friend, using long exposure time, on a small path close to the town, when I saw a strange light among the clouds. I first thought it was the moon but then I remembered it was a day of new moon. Besides, it was moving slowly, back and forth laterally. I was fascinated, I did not know what it could be at all, but it was beautiful, so I took a picture. It is a 10 seconds exposure so the object is blurry because of its motion.

The light around it looked unreal, as if it was a very powerful but very far object, above the mountains. That is why I thought then it was an UFO. My friend was amazed too. Gradually, the light became dimmer, and the object vanished in the dark in a few seconds. All that remained were clouds. We got home.






WATCH: UFO over Mudgee, Australia - March 27, 2016.

 


WATCH: Black UFO over London, England - March 26, 2016.

Eye-witness report:
The object,which didn't seen to have any solid shape seemed to fly towards an airliner as it was landing about a mile or two from Heathrow Airport..it then seemed to change direction and fly away from the airport direction.There was no noise an it didn't seen to be going too fast..I thought it was strange that it was flying very close to the airport's inbound flight path.


 

WATCH: UFO over Moscow, Russia - March, 2016.

 



WATCH: UFO over Brazil - February 9, 2016.

Eye-witness report:
It was a Tuesday, the end of Carnival, around 23 pm, I was resting in the hotel room balcony (Hotel Villa St. Augustine - in Braganca Paulista) when I noticed a very bright object, which initially I thought was a plane that it was more than 1 hour in the same region of the sky. I took pictures and recorded video, which was what I could do, but to this day I do not know what I saw.


 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...