Saturday, April 23, 2016

UFO SIGHTINGS: The Latest UFO Sightings Across The Globe - April 24, 2016!

UFOs seen over Portugal. See more below.

April 23, 2016 - EARTH - The following videos constitutes several of the latest sightings of unidentified flying objects across the globe.


WATCH: UFO captured over Mudgee. Australia - April 21, 2016.

Eye-witness report:
The large object was above my house, under the cloud. You can see this object was changing the directions twice and speed up.The camera was using: CANON. X A.25.Full H D camera. The filter: HOYA 850. Infra red optical filter. Night Shot position ON! Daylight capture.


 


UFO shaped like the number eight seen over Edmonton, Canada - April 19, 2016.

Eye-witness report:

It came so close we all could make out the shape of it the ascended.

We, a group of us where sitting at the picnic table talking when one of our group noticed an object approaching from the south east, so I went to my apartment a got my digital camera, when I returned the group where telling me that when it was overhead they could make out the shape of it, which was in a figure eight and solid black in color, I asked where it was and they pointed it out to me just north east of us now. so I started talking picture of it at max zoom of 126x and then it stopped moving and started going up and down in one spot for about five minutes then changed directions and started climbing higher and headed east out of sight.

I have pictures but one of them is the clearest.







WATCH: Multiple UFOs hovering above San Diego, California, United States - April 18, 2016.

Eye-witness report:
1 object appeared, then 2, then 3 and 4. Then all the objects vanished at the same time. Then a few minutes later 10 or 11 objects all appeared back in same spot in a strange formation. This is when I started video recording.

After a few minutes they fade out 1 by 1 as my camera goes out of focus. The lights were like bright gold/white balls of fire. The Picture is before I began recording. You can see the difference in the formation.


 



WATCH: Anomalies over Yellowstone National Park, United States - April 18, 2016.

 


WATCH: UFO cloud over Hessdalen, Norway - April 16, 2016.

 
See live stream HERE.



WATCH: Terrified man witnesses SOMETHING strange above a rainbow in Arkansas, United States - April 14, 2016.





WATCH: Daytime UFO activity over Evora, Portugal - April 13, 2016.

 



WATCH: Bright UFO sighting over Cusco, Peru - April 13, 2016.

 



WATCH: Stunning UFO over Red Rock Canyon Cliffs, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States - April 12, 2016.

Eye-witness report:

This video was captured near my home in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 12, 2016. Specifically, it was in the foothills and cliffs of Red Rock Canyon on the Las Vegas side where the cliffs meet the Las Vegas Valley.

It was very quiet for my first hour outside last night. I wasn't seeing anything and then all hell broke loose. First one, then two, then more and more. They put on a spectacular show. I am glad I was patient because the show they put on kept on getting better and better. I try to be as careful as possible when posting videos because I want to make sure I am not showing ordinary or explainable things that I may have misidentified. When these things started going down the cliff side I knew they weren't ATVs and that my other videos of them aren't ATVs either even though at times they appear to be searching for something using some sort of searchlights. There are no trails on the rim of the cliffs and even if there were it's my belief that it would be too dangerous even in daylight let alone at night. When they would dim out I noticed they looked identical to the amazing objects I caught a few weeks ago coming off the mountain even closer to my home.

That video has been seen more than 80,000 times now and probably that many or more from people who downloaded it and put their own ads on it. I started by using my night vision camera. I had to climb on top of three upsides down ceramic plant pots because at first the objects were barely visible above a roof-line and I had to get the camera up as high as possible. It took a bit but when there were five or six or even more of them I thought I can also film them with my camcorder so I got down off the plant pots and got it rolling. I don't know what to call these because they are so strange. Sometimes I get the impression that they aren't 100% machine. At times, they almost seem to be capable of thought and seem to communicate with each other through light. Perhaps I should just call them light ships. Anyway, I know this is long but I think it's worth just over 33 minutes of your time. There was a few minute lapse where nothing was showing but I kept the night vision camera going because I didn't want to miss a thing with these amazing things.



 


WATCH: Two MASSIVE cigar-shaped objects spotted orbiting Earth - April 11, 2016.





WATCH: UFO orb over Kemerovo, Russia - April 6, 2016.

 



WATCH: Daytime UFO sighting over San Antonio, Texas, United States - April 4, 2016.

 



WATCH: UFO sighting recorded over Antalya, Turkey - April 3, 2016.

 


WATCH: Cigar-shaped UFO sighting over Popocatepetl Volcano, Mexico - April, 2016.

 



WATCH: UFO over Santiago de Coli, Colombia - March 26, 2016.

 


WATCH: UFO sighting above Graz, Austria - February 10, 2016.

 



WATCH: Laser anomalies seen from Australia.





WATCH: Two TR-3B over Iran - September 26, 2013.



 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...